Certificated MHFA England Mental Health Awareness Course
Book onto one of our public courses or arrange an exclusive course for your team using the form below.
Alternatively, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What the Mental Health Awareness Course covers
This half-day interactive course is for anyone who wants a better understanding of positive wellbeing and mental health during and after COVID-19!
At the end of the course you will have:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- Basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining your wellbeing
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support someone in distress
- Ideas on supporting mental health in the workplace
- A nationally recognised certificate to add to your profile
During the Coronavirus Outbreak our Mental Health Awareness courses will be adapted to include specific considerations for the current events.