Certificated MHFA England Mental Health Awareness Course
+ A Free Course in Strategies for Wellbeing During COVID19
Book onto one of our public courses or arrange an exclusive course for your team using the form below.
Alternatively, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What the Mental Health Awareness Course covers
This half-day interactive course is for anyone who wants a better understanding of positive wellbeing and mental health during and after COVID-19!
At the end of the course you will have:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- Basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining your wellbeing
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support someone in distress
- Ideas on supporting mental health in the workplace
- A nationally recognised certificate to add to your profile
Cost - £65 (RRP £125)
Wellbeing Strategies During The Coronavirus Outbreak - Free Training Course
During the Coronavirus Outbreak our Mental Health Awareness courses will be adapted to include specific considerations for the current events.
We are also including a free module covering strategies to maintain wellbeing during the pandemic. This aspect of your training is being offered completely free of charge during the COVID-19 outbreak.